Turkey: I will be at Galatasaray for many years – Osimhen

Nigerian striker, Victor Osimhen, has reaffirmed his commitment to Turkish Super Lig champions, Galatasaray, declaring that he intends to remain at the club for “many years.”

The 26-year-old joined the Istanbul giants permanently earlier this month from Italian Serie A side, Napoli, after a successful loan spell last season that endeared him to the fans.

Osimhen was once again on target on Saturday night as Galatasaray cruised to a 3-1 victory over Caykur Rizespor at the RAMS Park. His goal extended his fine run of form, with two goals in his last two matches for Okan Buruk’s side.

Speaking after the game, the Super Eagles forward expressed his joy at returning to a club where he feels deeply appreciated.

“It’s great to be back. Everyone wanted me and I’m finally in the place I call home. I wanted it so bad. I’ll be here for years to come,” Osimhen told the club’s official website.

The striker, who played a pivotal role in Napoli’s Serie A title triumph two seasons ago, said he is determined to give his best to Galatasaray and repay the faith shown in him by the club, the management, and the supporters.

Osimhen’s permanent signing has been widely celebrated by Galatasaray fans, many of whom consider him one of the key players capable of leading the team to more domestic and European success.

With the new season already underway, all eyes will be on the Nigerian to continue his prolific form and establish himself as one of the most influential strikers in Turkish football.

See also  Adewinle sworn in as SWDC Federal Commissioner, pledges development for South West

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RUGIPO Fire Incident: No casualty recorded – Management

Golden Opportunity: Ontario Opens Doors to 468 New Immigrants

Villagers Fleeing From Death Meet Tragic Fate: 15 Lives Lost in Zamfara Boat Capsize

Ondo: Popular Hotel Staff, Two Others Arrested For Stealing Gold Necklace Worth N16m

Breaking: Ex-IGP Solomon Arase Dies At 69

SDP Emerging as Stronger Opposition in Ondo — IPAC

RUGIPO Fire Incident: No casualty recorded – Management

Golden Opportunity: Ontario Opens Doors to 468 New Immigrants

Villagers Fleeing From Death Meet Tragic Fate: 15 Lives Lost in Zamfara Boat Capsize

Ondo: Popular Hotel Staff, Two Others Arrested For Stealing Gold Necklace Worth N16m